A NEW BEGINNING
Possibilities! That is what I think of when I hear the words, 'New Beginnings.' It is almost a magical feeling. A feeling that needs to be embraced at the limitless hope and potential that is within us. Most of the time it is more than we can even imagine for ourselves.
It could be in the way of a promotion or a major career change, going to a new city or possibly country. A new relationship is the start of new beginnings or perhaps just going out on your own to find your own mind, body and soul and what exactly you want to experience in life.
There are times that it can just be as simple as waking up to a new day and all of the possibilities that we can face. Anything is possible because miracles are all around us if we choose to open our eyes and look for them.
New beginnings are not always easy. The opposite of a new beginning is an ending. And that is not always easy to accept and move on. Some endings are joyful such as graduations. Others can be rather difficult and challenging such as ending a relationship.
What is needed here is the courage to move forward even when we are not sure where exactly we are going. Even though we may have loved the path behind us, the path ahead can be just as beautiful. We do need to try to embrace each day. Embrace each moment. Stop there and just embrace each breath that you take.
It is not always easy to follow our hearts, no matter what. Our heart does hold wisdom and we need to not be so quick to dismiss what it is trying to convey to us. It really is important to trust what we feel. All of us have inner voices, it is finding a way to hear them.
I stumbled upon so many wonderful quotes on new beginnings and I could not possibly choose just one. So what did I do? I listed all of the ones that resonated with me. I hope they do with you.
- "And suddenly you know: It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings." ~ Meister Eckhart
- "Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction." ~ Germany Kent
- "Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect." ~ Alan Cohen
- "There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning." ~ Louis L'Amour
- "Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now. ~ Paulo Coelho
- "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ~ Arthur Ashe
Post a Comment