Today, we will enjoy the company of our daughter and her family for a much more traditional Thanksgiving dinner and celebration. Steve also intends to get Davis over to the Doggie Park, so that he can celebrate as only a puppy can.
Here, I am going to list only a short list of things that I am grateful for:
- My entire family, from my loving, thoughtful husband to all 4 of our beautiful children and their partners and our special 4 beautiful grandchildren
- Our special little 63 pound furball
- The special retirement years that the two of us have planned together
- Time to have my dreams of writing fulfilled
- The home that we have put together as a team to make it truly our home
- Our extended family and friends
- Positive thoughts and meditation
- Manicures and Pedicures, Facials and Massages
- Shanon, our hairdresser
Just 10 - Hey! What can I say? My list could go to over 100 and I want to enjoy Thanksgiving, just like all of you.
Post a Comment